Updated: Jul 5
We're joined by Dennis Wohlfarth, Co-Founder of crypto accounting firm Accointing answering 101 questions on how a UK Crypto trader can get a tax report filed before the 31st deadline.
This was a live chat with many questions posed! Some of the things that they spoke and answered questions about:
1. How to report your crypto taxes in the UK with a crypto tax tool
2. Considerations and preparation
3. Walkthrough on the crypto tax reporting process
4. Classification of transactions based on HMRC and tax methodology
5. Generating a crypto tax report for HMRC
Meet Dennis Wohlfarth:
Dennis Wohlfarth is the co-founder of Accointing. A German, 27-year-old, Ph.D. candidate in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Stuttgart that loves German cars, beers, dogs & project management.
Dennis is your usual German stereotype except for two things: my love for shrimp avocado tacos and cryptocurrency taxes.
Connect with Dennis: